My legs aren’t perfect, can I wear a short wedding dress? Hell yes!
Seriously, who even has perfect legs? It’s ridiculous and no one is going to remember how your legs looked on the day of your wedding. What your friends and family will remember are things like how much fun you were having, how you cut up the dance floor together and when you were sharing amazing cake! Your legs are amazing, they take you places, they hold you up against the world and they deserve a bit more love!
5 ways to love your legs a little more...and none of them require exercise or fake tan 🎉
- Find some Dope shoes! Rocking a pair of CDG Converse, some sparkly flats or a great pair of heels will always help when you look down.
- Wear a little anklet and find a charm that you love. Charms such as your birth stones, star signs or even your cats and dogs.
- Go get a pedicure with your friend before the wedding. Pick a fun colour or some sparkles, your toes will be so cute!
- Wear a garter with matching knickers! You’ll be so busy thinking about how cute you are to worry about your legs. You may even show off your garter after a couple of cocktails! 🍹
- Treat yourself to a nice moisturiser and a scrub and give your legs a bit of pampering before the wedding.